Thursday, May 16, 2013

Story Pitch

For the next assignment I've been thinking about doing a profile on Ministry with Community and their work with the homeless, specifically those with mental health issues. However, in my last article I had problems getting a lot of information, and the people I interviewed did not want their picture taken. So I'm thinking I may get more information/photos if I do a profile on Henderson Castle. It's a historic landmark in Kalamazoo and I know that there has been some legal disputes with the new owner over the last few years so it might be interesting to do some more research. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Henderson Castle is beautiful! I don't know much about any disputes, but I personally would be really interested in reading something like that.

    ReplyDelete